5.20.2008

Vote for Lyla! Updates coming soon...

No idea what this is or why Lyla's little face is on it... but GO VOTE FOR HER NOW! Underneath the main big photo there is a sliding gallery. Find Lyla [pic above] and vote for her. You don't need to log in or anything. Give her the fame, people!

My mom has yelled at me for not updating (because clearly I have lots of time on my hands) But I promise I have lots of good pics and updates to come. I promise. If you vote, I'll deliver the goods :)

And here's Buster... because I don't like to discriminate:

3 comments :

  1. Mirza said...

    So now they have a digg for pet stories ?

  2. colette g said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. colette g said...

    Hey ... I've emailed your link to VOTE FOR LYLA to my friends! Tomorrow it will be posted on my blog too ... http://www.coletteg.blogspot.com/. We're gonna make her a winner!