1.09.2008

Quick Update...


As everyone knows, Kelly and Jeff are out of town this week on vay-cay and I am in charge of the kitties. (I am fairly competent, no worries). Just wanted to give a quick update and let everyone know that the kittens are fantastic, even though they really do miss their mom. It's sweet, you can tell they are a little bit confused by the fact that she is gone. Other than that, they are just getting into their normal shenanigans (they are definitely in the middle of the terrible two's) and being their usual sweet selves.


I was only able to get a photo of Buster this time around. Lyla wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a pic of her. Lol, so typical. So the photo here is Buster asleep in my purse. (Haha. He LOVES that bag. He usually hides the toy mice in there for me to find later at random times).


More pics to come in the next few days if I can manage to get a few decent shots of them...

0 comments :